The Friends of the Morrill Public Library raise money to help with library projects through its used book sales, membership dues, and donations. The Friends board members meet on the first Monday of each month (except in June and July) at 4:00 p.m.
The Friends have provided funding for:
- Summer Reading Program
- Books for Babies gift bags
- Subscription to BookPage – free magazine about new book releases & other book news
- Young Adult library programs
- Supplies for the Hiawatha StoryWalk(R) event
- Digitizing the Hiawatha World newspaper for free access to previous years’ publications
- Free books to hand out during Storytimes
- Pumpkins to decorate for Mulberry Pond library day
- Subscription to Beanstack, the library’s digital reading tracker
- Early Literacy Station
- Digital camera
- Meeting room tables
- And more!
Donations: Click here to view and print the Friends donation form. You can either mail it in or drop it off at the library.
President: Jane Bebermeyer
Vice President: Becky Schwanke
Secretary: Susie Tuback
Treasurer: Alayna Nigus